Thursday, September 10, 2009

Respect the Office of the President of the United States

Joe Willson, John Boehner, and so many other Republicans seem to be showing the President of the United States a large amount of disrespect. To call him a "Liar" during an address to Congress was horrible and unforgiveable. John Boehner was also less than respectful allowing his colleagues to behave childishly by holding up home made signs and using blackberry's while Obama was speaking heart my heart.
Can you imagine the controversy if Democrats had showed such disrespect for then President Bush? I mean, correct me if I am wrong, but Bush ACTUALLY lied to Congress.
Were I Obama, that South Carolina Senator would be persona non grata around the WHitehouse going forward.
Have you seen it? Take a look:

No comments:

Post a Comment