Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Glenn Beck and the 912 Project


9 Principles, 12 Values
The 9 Principles
America is Good
(note the self congratulation)

o I believe in God and He is the Center of my life.

o I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.

o The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.

o If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.

o I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.


o I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
we should all do this...

o It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.



o The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.
(really?)



The 12 Values
* Honesty – Not necessary if you oppose what is being debated.
* Reverence – In the God I worship, not yours.
* Hope – In the dominance of the GOP in 2010.
* Thrift – Let’s make our kids pay for this so we don’t have to.
* Humility – Kneel before the GOP.
* Charity – Give to supporters of our agenda, not theirs.
* Sincerity – We are getting f@#king good at this!
* Moderation – Just don’t forget to back our policies at all costs.
* Hard Work – Go to the Tea Party protests NOW!
* Courage – To be an Ass against all common sense.
* Personal Responsibility – Really?
* Gratitude – Thanks Obama!

No comments:

Post a Comment