Monday, August 24, 2009

Attacking Obama for Going on Vacation

Unbelievable that Obama has been President for just a little over 6 months now. He has gone through quite a bit after taking office including the backstabbing Republican Party (whose only mission is to break him) and the idiot Blue Dog Democrats who can't see the writing on the wall (if Health care Reform doesn't happen, the Dems will effectively be giving control back to the Republican Party in the next election cycle).

WAKE UP DEMS!

I am happy that Obama is on vacation but I heard on the radio today, an attack ad aimed at the President which basically ridicules him for taking a vacation at all. Yet the Republicans and their mindless followers seem to forget that their fearless leader George W. Bush had 487 days of vacation during his 8 years in office.
Now think about that for a moment. That would be approximately 60 days of vacation per year for each of the 8 Bush was in office. Stay with me here. 60 days...two months of vacation...our country was at war...Katrina...If anyone should have had pressure to stay in office and work, it was old Bushy-Boy.
I don't know about you, but my employer only give me 3 weeks of vacation and I had to work for them for 4 years to earn that much. In an 8 year period, I have had a total of 70 days of vacation time. I spent more time working than he did.
And yet, Conservative nut Jobs wish to scold Obama?
Come on and get real.

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness! you are so right on the money with these words! bash the new president who's trying to improve something but the last president did nothing! i don't get these fickle idiots! they need to wake up and open their eyes!

    ReplyDelete